Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tim Burton Demo Up and Running Again!











I've been getting a lot of emails asking why my Tim Burton video had been taken off You Tube? I believe it was because I originally had music on there from "The White Stripes". So to make sure there will be no problems this time, I got permission to re-edit the video using music from my friends Chris and Trevor Wiitala. They have a band together called The Wiitala Brothers. Thank you Chris and Trevor for the usage of your music!!!

This is a video showing my process when painting digitally. I painted this using a Split-Complementary Palette, a limited palette yes, but you will see that you can get plenty of colors from such a palette, and the nice thing is that it creates a mood as well as harmony within your painting. Hope you enjoy. Many thanks to Thierry and Bobby Chiu at Imaginism Studios for helping me get this video up and running so I can share it with everyone here.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar